By Travelzoo Staff
The Moscow Stanislavsky Ballet brings Roland Petit's 1975 version of one of the world's most well-known ballets, Coppélia, to the London Coliseum this summer. Travelzoo subscribers can snap up a Dress Circle ticket to a performance from 11-14 July for £25 -- half the usual cost.
Why we love it
- A Dress Circle ticket to Roland Petit's Coppélia is now £25 instead of the usual £50
- See this classic masterpiece in the London Coliseum on 11-14 July
- Ukranian ballet dancer Sergei Polunin is expected to perform with the Moscow Stanislavsky Ballet
- "A village comedy with a streak of fantasy, from quarrelling lovers to dancing mechanical dolls" -- The Independent
June 21, 2013 - July 14, 2013
English National Opera
St Martin's Lane
London, WC2N 4ES
Tel: 020 7845 9300
- The classic story tells the tale of a man who falls in love with a doll named Coppélia who comes to life, leading to his real-life fiancée being overcome with jealousy.
- Travelzoo subscribers can now get a Dress Circle ticket for £25 instead of the regular £50. A one-off transaction fee of £1.75 applies to online bookings, and a £3.50 charge is applicable to phone bookings. No booking fee is incurred when booking in person at the box office.
- The English National Ballet Orchestra provides the music for these performances, while the star of the show is Ukranian ballet dancer Sergei Polunin. He is described as being "young and super-talented" by The Guardian.
- How to book:
- - Click on the Buy Now link in the top right hand corner to book directly with The English National Opera.
- - Scroll down to Roland Petit's Coppélia and select the show you'd like to attend from the list on the right hand side. Click on the red part of the seating plan and you will see a selection of seats in the Dress Circle.
- - Choose any available seat at £50, and click 'Buy Tickets'. You will then be required to create a user name and login, plus your delivery details.
- - When prompted, enter the discount code 'TRAVELZOO', and the reduced ticket price will show on screen.
- - A one-off transaction fee applies to each order. A donation of £3.75 will automatically be applied to your order -- to remove this charge from your bill, unselect the box which says 'I would like to donate'.
The small print
Valid for one Dress Circle ticket to see Roland Petit’s Coppélia on 11-14 July. A one-off transaction fee of £1.75 applies per online order. Telephone and postal bookings incur a £3.50-per-transaction fee. No booking fee is incurred when booking in person at the box office. No cash value or cah back. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Children under 5 will not be admitted.