By Travelzoo Staff
Priscilla Presley stars as the Wicked Queen opposite Warwick Davis in New Wimbledon Theatre's panto "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs". Travelzoo subscribers can save over 50% and grab one of the best seats in the house for £17.45 instead of the usual £35.40.
Why we love it
- Oh yes it is! New Wimbledon Theatre's panto this winter is "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs"
- Starring Priscilla Presley of "Dallas" and Warwick Davis from the "Harry Potter" series of films
- Get a top ticket for £17.45 -- that's less than half the usual price
- Price Band A seats are some of the best in the house
- Ideal for the whole family
Dec. 27, 2012 - Jan. 11, 2013
New Wimbledon Theatre
93 The Broadway
London, SW19 1QG
- This offer is valid for a Price Band A seat in the Stalls or Dress Circle for the following performances:
- - Wednesday, 2 January, 1.30pm
- - Thursday, 3 January, 7pm
- - Saturday, 5 January, 7pm
- - Sunday, 6 January, 5pm
- - Tuesday, 8 January, 1:30pm and 7pm
- - Wednesday, 9 January 1:30pm and 7pm
- - Thursday, 10 January, 1:30pm and 7pm
- - Friday, 11 January, 1:30pm
- The usual price of £35.40 and the offer price of £17.45 already include per-ticket booking fees and a theatre restoration levy. The only extra to pay is a one-off transaction fee of £2.85.
- Priscilla Presley makes her panto debut as the Wicked Queen, having starred in the likes of "Dallas" and the "Naked Gun" films. Warwick Davis is known for his roles in some of the biggest film franchises ever made, including the "Harry Potter" series and both "Star Wars" trilogies. He recently appeared in Ricky Gervais and Steven Merchant's sitcom "Life's Too Short" as well as "An Idiot Abroad", but is perhaps best known for the cult films "Labyrinth" and "Willow".
- "The whole panto is a winner... A hugely enjoyable show" -- The Daily Telegraph
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to book directly with ATG Tickets. Find your preferred performance, then enter promo code TZOO if prompted to access the discounted price. A one-off transaction fee of £2.85 applies. ATG's website is not optimised for mobile use. We recommend you book online from your PC or laptop.
The small print
Update (3 January, 3:53pm): We have been informed that a small handful of seats included in this offer have a restricted view, this information will be clearly conveyed prior to the payment stage. Subject to availability. Valid for one Price Band A ticket. Valid for selected performances on 2-6, 8-11 January only. Must be used in one visit. Offer price already includes a per-ticket booking fee. Advance booking required. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The regular value stated is based on the maximum combined cost of the items in this package at time of publication. Price Band A tickets usually cost £35.40 inclusive of per-ticket fees. A one-off transaction fee of £2.85 applies.