By Travelzoo Staff
The Churchill Theatre Bromley becomes Neverland this winter when Jennifer Ellison ("Brookside", "Dancing on Ice") and Ace Bhatti ("EastEnders") star in "Peter Pan". For £14.45, Travelzoo subscribers can save 50% on a top ticket in the Stalls or Dress Circle.
Why we love it
- "Peter Pan" comes to the Churchill Theatre Bromley this season... oh yes it does!
- Starring former "Brookside" actress Jennifer Ellison as the boy who won't grow up
- Save 50% on a top ticket and pay only £14.45 for one of the best seats in the house
- Ideal for the whole family
- The only extra fee is a one-off £2.85 transaction charge
Dec. 20, 2012 - Jan. 5, 2013
Bromley, BR1 1HA
- This offer is valid for the following performances:
- - Thursday, 3 January, 2.30pm
- - Thursday, 3 January, 7pm
- - Friday, 4 January, 2:30pm
- - Friday, 4 January, 7pm
- - Saturday, 5 January, 1:30pm
- - Saturday, 5 January, 5:30pm
- The usual price of £28.90 and the offer price of £14.45 already include per-ticket booking fees and a theatre restoration levy. The only extra to pay is a £2.85-per-transaction fee.
- Liverpool-born singer and actress Jennifer Ellison played Emily Shadwick in long-running soap "Brookside" from 1998 until 2003 and has since appeared on stage in West End musical "Chicago" and the UK tour of "Legally Blonde the Musical", and on screen as a "Dancing on Ice" contestant. Ace Bhatti recently left "EastEnders" after playing the scheming doctor, Yusef Khan, and also starred in the likes of "Spooks" and "Casualty".
- "Simpering and sly, Bhatti is just right as a pantomime villain ...This is an accomplished cast" -- The Stage
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to book directly with ATG Tickets. Use promo code TZOO when prompted to access the discounted price, then choose the number of Band A seats coloured green and labelled "Travelzoo". A £2.85 fee per transaction applies. ATG's website is not optimised for mobile use. We recommend you book online from your PC or laptop.
The small print
Subject to availability. Valid for one Price Band A ticket. Valid on 3-5 January only. Must be used in one visit. Offer price already includes a per-ticket booking fee. A £2.85 fee per transaction applies. Advance booking required. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The regular value stated is based on the maximum combined cost of the items in this package at time of publication. Price Band A tickets usually cost £26 plus a £2.90-per-ticket fee.