By Adam Reeves-Brown
Travelzoo has teamed up with Sandown Park Racecourse to offer subscribers the chance to enjoy a Saturday at the races for just £10.
Why we love it
- You save up to 44% on tickets to the William Hill Imperial Cup Day -- see below for how to book
- The afternoon has seven races on the card, including the main event, The William Hill Imperial Cup Handicap Hurdle Race (3:15pm)
- First run in 1907, the event is renowned for offering clues as to the ones to watch at the upcoming Cheltenham Festival
- Sandown Park Racecourse is just a 25-minute train journey from London Waterloo
Sat, 8 Mar... 11:30am (first race is at 1:30pm)
Update (3 Mar, 2:45pm): Booking for this deal has now been extended until 5 March.
Sandown Park Racecourse
Esher, KT10 9AJ
Tel: 01372 464348
- Grandstand Enclosure tickets, usually £16.20 in advance or £18 on the day, are now £10
Upgrade to Premium Enclosure tickets, which usually cost £22.50 in advance or £25 on the day, but are now £17.50
A one-off transaction fee of £1.50 applies
The small print
Subject to availability. Offer available online only. The regular value stated is based on the maximum combined cost of the items in this package at time of publication. A one-off transaction fee of £1.50 applies.
See all terms