By Adam Reeves-Brown
Cirque du Soleil will bring "Quidam" to the Royal Albert Hall in London in February. With this exclusive Travelzoo offer, you can save up to 15% on top tickets and pay no booking fees.
Why we love it
- "Quidam" returns to the UK for the first time since 2009, when The Independent said it was "as surreally inventive as ever"
- Cirque du Soleil's awe-inspiring acts and dazzling acrobatics take place against a backdrop of stunning sets and music
- It's a rare opportunity to see the global phenomenon inside the unique setting of the Royal Albert Hall
- Choose from a range of seat types and performances -- see below for how to book
Discounted seats with no booking fee available for 3:30pm performances on:
5, 7 & 12 Feb
Seats with no booking fee available for all 8pm performances on:
4-6, 11-13 Feb
Cirque du Soleil
Royal Albert Hall
London, SW7 2AP
- Price Level 1 adult ticket... was £72.50, now £65
Price Level 2 adult ticket... was £57.50, now £50
For children aged 3-12, tickets worth £47.50 and £62.50 are now £40 and £55, respectively
In addition, you pay no booking fees (usually £2.95-£3.45 per ticket)
Alternatively, see an evening show and pay no booking fees. Tickets cost £57.50-£72.50 for adults and £47.50-£62.50 for children.
The small print
Subject to availability. Child tickets are valid for ages 3-12 years. Suitability of the show for children is at the parents' discretion. Online booking only. The value stated is based on the maximum combined cost of the items in this package at time of publication. The Royal Albert Hall's per-ticket fees usually cost 2% of the ticket's face value plus another £2. Must be used in one visit.
See all terms