By Travelzoo Staff
Housed inside a former synagogue, Portland Hall Spa is a Moroccan-themed retreat that boasts a four-out-of-five bubble rating from The Good Spa Guide. For £39 (worth over £103), Travelzoo subscribers can relax with two treatments and a light lunch in this Southport sanctuary.
Why we love it
- A Moroccan-themed mini spa day with two indulgent treatments and lunch, for £39 instead of the usual £103.45
- Portland Hall Spa is housed within a former synagogue in central Southport
- Deal includes a 35-minute hot-stone back massage and a 25-minute facial
The Good Spa Guide awarded this spa four out of five bubbles
- Portland Hall Spa was a finalist in the Best North West Spa category at The Good Spa Awards 2012
- Two people can take up all of the above for £75 (saving an impressive £131.90 on the usual cost)
Oct. 24, 2012 - March 31, 2013
Portland Hall Spa
17a Portland Street
Southport, PR8 1LR
Tel: 01704 537 733
- This deal is valid seven days a week until 31 March, 2013, and includes:
- - A 35-minute Spa Signature hot-stone back massage
- - A 25-minute Spa Radiance facial
- - A light lunch of homemade soup and crusty bread, or a slice of cake
- - Towel, robe and slipper hire for the day
- Save even more by taking a friend with you on this mini spa day -- two people can indulge in all of the above for £75 instead of the usual £206.90 (the equivalent of £37.50 a head).
- Portland Hall Spa has retained many of the original synagogue features including natural wooden floors and stained glass windows.
- The Good Spa Guide, which named the spa as a finalist in The Best North West Spa category earlier this year, said it "really enjoyed the friendly atmosphere and fantastic treatments"
The small print
Valid for one 35-minute Spa Signature hot-stone back massage and one 25-minute Spa Radiance facial. Also includes towel, robe and slipper hire for the day. A light lunch of either soup and a roll, or a slice of cake, is also included. Vouchers may be used seven days a week, until 31 March, 2013, subject to availability. Over-18s only; under-18s must have a disclaimer signed. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms