By Travelzoo Staff
The Liverpool Echo raves about the "magnificent neo-classical splendour" of Merchants Bar & Restaurant in Liverpool, while The Daily Telegraph praises the "gorgeous and contemporary" decor. For £20 instead of the usual £39.98, Travelzoo subscribers can experience it for themselves, with afternoon tea for two and a glass of bubbly each.
Why we love it
- For £20 (instead of the usual £39.98), enjoy a bubbly afternoon tea for two at Merchants Bar & Restaurant in Liverpool
- Set in a Grade II-listed Georgian building
- The former bank is noted for its "magnificent neo-classical splendour" by the Liverpool Echo
- Located inside 62 Castle Street, a boutique hotel in the centre of Liverpool
- Merchants is a short walk from Liverpool ONE, making it the perfect stop-off for shoppers
March 19, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
Merchants Bar & Restaurant
62 Castle Street
Liverpool, L2 7LQ
Tel: 0151 702 7898
- This indulgent experience, at only £10 per person, includes:
- -Glass of bubbly each
- -Selection of finger sandwiches
- -Scones with jam and cream
- -Fresh pastries
- -Pot of tea or coffee
- Merchants Bar & Restaurant is located inside 62 Castle Street, a boutique hotel in the centre of Liverpool. It is a short walk from Liverpool ONE shopping centre.
- Afternoon tea is served between 12pm and 3pm and this deal can be used Monday-Saturday, until the end of August
The small print
The voucher is valid for two people to have afternoon tea and must be used in one visit. Includes a glass of bubbly each. Valid 12pm-3pm, Monday-Saturday, until 31 August. Advance booking is required. Subject to availability. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms