By Travelzoo Staff
The reviewer from ClickLiverpool.com said their meal at the Hilton Liverpool's restaurant was "cooked to absolute perfection" -- now you and a friend can try The Exchange's delectable dishes with a 2-course meal for two, plus a glass of champagne each, for £29 (worth over £55).
Why we love it
- A 2-course meal for two at Hilton Liverpool for £29 instead of the regular £55.80
- This deal at the hotel's Exchange restaurant includes a glass of champagne each
- "The Exchange guarantees a treat for the tastebuds" -- ClickLiverpool.com
- The Michelin Guide 2013 notes the "accessible menu of international dishes"
- Located next to the famous Liverpool ONE complex -- this deal is the ideal end to a day's shopping
- Celebrities such as Coleen Rooney, the Sugababes and Kenny Dalglish have been spotted at the venue
Oct. 26, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
Hilton Liverpool Hotel
3 Thomas Steers Way
Liverpool, L1 8LW
Tel: 0151 708 4300
- You'll get all of the following:
- - A glass of champagne each
- - A starter each, such as crab and chilli tian with lemon dressing and focaccia wafers, or pork pâté with piccalilli and rustic bread
- - A main course each, with current options including pork belly with baby gem lettuce, haricot beans, cherry tomatoes and red wine jus, or marinated salmon with potato bilini, avocado purée, asparagus and orange hollandaise
- The hotel is located within the Liverpool ONE complex; so this dining package makes the perfect start or end to a day's shopping in the city.
- This offer is valid seven days a week, subject to availability, for lunch or dinner, until 28 February, 2013.
The small print
Valid seven days a week, subject to availability, for lunch or dinner, until 28 February, 2013. Excludes Friday-Saturday bookings in December. Not valid on Aintree race days. Please contact merchant directly, within 7 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms