By Travelzoo Staff
We've negotiated for Travelzoo subscribers to take part in a fun, frivolous and informative gin-tasting class with afternoon tea, for £29 per person -- a saving of 61% on the regular price.
Why we love it
- For £29, spend the afternoon taking part in a gin-tasting experience with afternoon tea
- Save 61% on the usual price
- Sample six different styles of gin and learn how to mix a cocktail
- A perfect gift for your favourite gin connoisseur
- If you want to take a friend, it's £55 for two people, regularly £150
Sept. 3, 2013 - Oct. 23, 2013
Drinking Classes Ltd
51 Seel Street
Liverpool, L1 4AZ
Tel: 0207 097 8993
- G and Teatime is brought to you by drinks events company Drinking Classes Ltd, and in Liverpool is held at The Peacock. During the 90-minute G and Teatime class you will learn about the history of gin, the best ways to drink it and how to mix a mean cocktail. You’ll sample six different styles of gin, from modern floral gins through to the more traditional London dry styles, and how to mix a selection of gin-based cocktails -- including the classic Dry Martini -- while titillating your taste buds even further with afternoon tea treats.
- Afternoon tea will be served on a three-tiered stand laden with sandwiches, scones, dainty cakes and tarts.
- Travelzoo has also negotiated for two friends to take up this offer for £55 instead of the usual £150.
- Events take place on select dates until 23 October. A full list of dates can be seen via the booking page on G and Teatime's website here.
- Class numbers are limited and in the event that all classes at a venue sell out, the provider will offer an alternative date within the redemption period.
- How to book: Visit the G and Teatime website at www.gandteatime.net to book (do not call the host venues directly, as they do not run the experience). Click on 'Book', then select Liverpool as the location. Click on 'Book a date with your voucher: Redeem', then select 'Travelzoo 1 Person/Travelzoo 2 Persons' from the dropdown. Enter your 20-digit voucher code (not your PIN). Include the hyphens. Click 'Lookup Code'. You will then be directed to a calendar listing the available dates for Liverpool. Select your preferred date to book.
- This voucher is valid at G and Teatime Liverpool only; please see the G and Teatime website for full venue details. For any queries (including date availability), call 020 7097 8993
The small print
This voucher is valid for one person to attend a 90-minute G and Teatime class and afternoon tea in Liverpool. Must be used in one visit. Valid on select dates, until 23 October, subject to availability. Reservations are required. The maximum number of participants is 30. Participants must be at least 18 years old -- ID may be required. Drinking Classes is not liable for any delay, loss or cancellation of goods arising from contingencies beyond their control. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms