By Travelzoo Staff
Celebrity chefs including Gizzi Erskine, of "Cook Yourself Thin", Reggae Reggae Sauce creator, Levi Roots, and 2012's Great British Bake Off winner, John Whaite, will appear at this year's Liverpool Food & Drink Festival, which takes part at Sefton Park this weekend.
Why we love it
- £9 instead of £18 for two weekend passes to the Liverpool Food & Drink Festival at Sefton Park this weekend
- Special guests include celebrity chefs such as Levi Roots and 2012's Great British Bake Off winner, John Whaite
- Named one of The Daily Telegraph's Best Autumn Food Festivals 2013
- Sefton Park will be "transformed into a foodie heaven" -- The Liverpool Echo
- More than 160 local chefs and producers
- Masterclasses, the "Heavenly Chocolate Garden", a champagne bar, pop-up restaurants and a beer festival are all on the bill
Sept. 3, 2013 - Sept. 8, 2013
Liverpool Food & Drink Festival
Liverpool, L17 1AF
Tel: 0151 432 5652
- For £9 instead of the usual £18, you can snap up two tickets to this foodie event, which was named one of The Daily Telegraph's Best Autumn Food Festivals 2013.
- Highlights include:
- - More than 160 local chefs and producers
- - The Heavenly Chocolate Garden -- featuring chocolate delights from chilli chocolate to chocolate flavoured wine
- - A beer festival showcasing more than 50 different tipples
- - Champagne Bar
- - Pop-up restaurants
- - Cooking demos and masterclasses
- - A children's interactive zone
- Sefton Park, which was given Grade I-listed status this year, will be "transformed into a foodie heaven" (Liverpool Echo) for the sixth year of the Liverpool Food & Drink Festival.
- Please click here to check which day each of the celebrity chefs will appear.
- Opening times are 10:30am-6:30pm on Saturday 7 September, and 10:30am-5:30pm on Sunday 8 September. Under-14s go free when accompanied by a paying adult
The small print
The voucher is valid for two weekend passes to the Liverpool Food & Drink Festival at Sefton Park on 7-8 September. Under-14s go free when accompanied by a paying adult. Dogs are not permitted but assistance dogs for the visually impaired are allowed. Free parking is available around the outskirts of the park but is limited. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person, or as gifts. Note: Vouchers for this offer are limited and may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms