By Travelzoo Staff
Spend the night at a boutique Liverpool hotel and save over 40% on the usual price. Overnight stays with dinner at The Richmond are now £99 instead of £168 and include:
Why we love it
- Spend the night in a Liverpool city-centre hotel for £99
- This offer from The Richmond hotel saves over 40% on the usual price
- Includes breakfast
- Guests also get a bottle of wine on arrival, £25 credit per person to put towards food at the restaurant (excludes drinks), use of the leisure facilities and 15% off spa treatments
The Richmond Liverpool
24 Hatton Garden
Liverpool, L3 2AN,
Tel: 0151 2361220
What's included & when
- July 18, 2013 - Oct. 30, 2013
- - Accommodation in a Classic Double room with breakfast
- - A bottle of wine on arrival (worth £18)
- - £25 credit per person towards food at the restaurant (excludes drinks)
- - Use of the leisure facilities
- - 15% off spa treatments
- The Grade II listed Richmond is in the heart of Liverpool and features the Olympus Health Club & Spa with Jacuzzis, cold baths, a sauna and a steam room. A range of beauty treatments are also available, including massages and facials.
- The hotel's on-site restaurant the R Bar & Brasserie serves light bites, afternoon tea and dinner. Options include sea bass in vermouth sauce and Cumbrian rump of lamb.
- Nearby attractions include the Albert Dock -- home of the Tate Liverpool -- as well as the Liverpool ONE shopping centre, the World Museum and St George's Hall.
- This offer is valid Sunday-Thursday until 30 October.
The small print
Valid for overnight accommodation for two adults in a Classic Double room, breakfast, £25 credit per person to put towards food at the restaurant (excludes drinks), a bottle of wine on arrival, use of the leaisure facilities and 15% off spa treatments. Valid Sunday-Thursday until 30 October. The voucher can only be used once. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms