By Isabel Plumbly
Written by Ben Elton and featuring a soundtrack full of Rod Stewart's greatest hits, "Tonight's the Night - the Rod Stewart Musical" comes to Liverpool this month. With this offer, save up to 42% on tickets to the show.
Why we love it
- Rod Stewart is one of the best-selling artists of all time and this musical comedy includes 25 of his biggest hits, such as "Maggie May", "Hot Legs", "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy" and "Sailing"
- It stars Jade Ewen, formerly of the pop group Sugababes, and who also represented the UK at the 2009 Eurovision Song Contest
- The show features a live band
- "Tonight's the Night" previously enjoyed a run in the West End and a sell-out tour in 2006
Mon, 27 Jan... 7.30pm
Tue, 28 Jan... 7.30pm
Wed, 29 Jan... 2.30, 7.30pm
Thu, 30 Jan... 7.30pm
Update (23 January, 2:27pm): Due to popularity, the book-by date for this offer has been extended until 6pm on Thursday, 30 January.
Merseyside, L1 1JE
Tel: 0844 871 3017 (call charges apply)
- Price Band A... were £33.40, now £22.50
Price Band B... were £23.40, now £13.50
Seats are in the Stalls and Circle
The offer price includes a per-ticket fee of £2.50 and a £1 theatre-restoration levy, so the only extra to pay is a one-off charge of £2.85 per transaction
Offer is valid for performances on 27-30 January -- see below for how to book
The small print
Subject to availability. Image shown is from a previous production with a different cast. Tickets at the promotional price are limited, so early booking is advised. The regular value stated is based on the maximum combined cost of the items in this package at time of publication. The regular values quoted include a per-ticket fee of £3.90 and a theatre restoration levy of £1. The offer prices quoted include a per-ticket fee of £2.50 and a theatre restoration levy of £1. A one-off fee of £2.85 applies. Entertainment deals purchased via third-party websites are not eligible for additional discount promotions.
See all terms