By Travelzoo Staff
Legendary songwriter George Gershwin is synonymous with Jazz Age classics such as "I Got Rhythm" and "An American in Paris". With this offer, save up to 48% on tickets to hear the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra and pianist Artur Pizzaro perform an evening of his hits. What's more, you get a free CD to take home.
Why we love it
- "Gorgeous Gershwin" comes to Liverpool Philharmonic Hall next month for one night only
- Acclaimed pianist Artur Pizzaro (pictured above) joins the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra on stage
- Tickets worth up to £41.50 are now £21.50 -- you save up to 48%
- You'll get a free live CD to take home
- The RLPO are currently "on punchy form", says The Times
March 8, 2013 - March 22, 2013
Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra
Liverpool Philharmonic Hall
Liverpool, L1 9BP
Tel: 0151 709 3789
- Recently described by The Times as being "on punchy form", the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra takes to the stage for "Gorgeous Gershwin" at 7:30pm on Friday, 5 April, at the Grade II-listed Liverpool Philharmonic Hall. Conductor John Wilson helms of the all-Gershwin programme, which will include the likes of "Girl Crazy Overture", "Piano Concerto in F" and "Lullaby for String Orchestra".
- Tickets in the Boxes, Upper Circle, Grand Circle, Rear and Front Stalls are now £21.50 each. Usually, these seats in price bands A-C cost between £29.50 and £41.50, including the obligatory £1.50-per-ticket fee. The only extra to pay is a one-off postage charge of 75p.
- To claim your free Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra CD, simply take your ticket and a copy of this deal page to the venue's information desk on the night of the performance. The free CD will be from a selection; titles include "Carl Davis's Summer Pops Album", "Heritage & Legacy: Elgar's Enigma Variations", "Libor Pešek's French Collection" and "Prokofiev -- Extracts from Romeo and Juliet".
- How to book: Click on "Buy Now". Enter the promotion code TZOO to book at the offer prices, then select the seats you wish to book. They will appear as £20 before the £1.50 per-ticket fee is added at the checkout. Alternatively, call 0151 709 3789 and quote TZOO. As the booking website is not optimised for mobile phones, we recommend calling the number above or using a tablet, PC or laptop to book online
The small print
Valid on 5 April at 7:30pm. Booking is required. The offer price already includes a £1.50 per-ticket fee. There is a 75p postage charge per transaction. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used by one person in one visit. No cash value or cash back. Subject to availability. Price Band A-C tickets, including the per-ticket fee, usually cost £29.50-£41.50. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms