By Travelzoo Staff
Save over 50% with this festive offer for "Christmas with the Rat Pack", the all-singing all-dancing evening of entertainment coming to the Liverpool Empire Theatre this week. Travelzoo subscribers can get a top ticket for £15 instead of the usual £31.40.
Why we love it
- Save over 50% on a last-minute ticket for "Christmas with the Rat Pack" at the Liverpool Empire Theatre
- Sing along to the hits of Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr and Dean Martin at this festive concert
- Valid this Friday night or Saturday afternoon
Nov. 26, 2012 - Dec. 1, 2012
"Christmas with the Rat Pack"
Liverpool Empire Theatre
Liverpool, L1 1JE
- This seasonal version of the glamorous show transports the audience to the glitzy nights of Las Vegas in the 1950s and 1960s as the Rat Pack's big band performs classic tracks such as "Fly Me to The Moon", "I've Got You Under My Skin" and "Sway" at the famous Sands Hotel. Featuring the best of Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr and Dean Martin, the show's seasonal classics include "Let It Snow", "Winter Wonderland" and "Baby It's Cold Outside".
- Valid for the 7:30pm performance on Friday, 30 November, and the 4pm performance on Saturday, 1 December, this offer is for a Band A seat in the Stalls and already includes a per-ticket fee of £2.50. The only extra to pay is a one-off per-transaction charge of £2.85.
- How to Book: Click "Buy Now" to book directly with ATG. A small handful of Price Band A seats have a slightly restricted view. There are no pillars or poles in the way, but seats at the far left or right may have a small portion of the bottom of the stage obstructed. To avoid getting a restricted view ticket, pick the "I want to select my own seats" option during the booking process. ATG's website is not optimised for mobile use. We recommend you book online from your PC or laptop. If prompted, enter promo code TZOO
The small print
Subject to availability. Valid for one Price Band A ticket. Valid at 7:30pm on Friday, 30 November, or 4pm on Saturday, 1 December. Must be used in one visit. The offer price already includes a per-ticket booking fee. A £2.85 fee per transaction fee applies. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms