By Travelzoo Staff
Improve your photography skills while capturing one of Britain's most historic buildings during a 3-hour Introduction to Digital Photography course at The Lincoln Cathedral Centre for £25 (instead of the usual £55).
Why we love it
- £25 for a 3-hour Introduction to Digital Photography course with the Lincoln School of Photography
- This experience usually costs £55 -- so you save 55%
- Capture the intricacies of historic Lincoln Cathedral while under the guidance of a professional photographer
- Photograph the arches, walls, towers and roof of this impressive building and get exclusive access to the secret garden
March 8, 2013 - June 8, 2013
Lincoln School of Photography
Lincoln Cathedral Centre
17 Minster Yard
Lincoln, LN2 1PX
Tel: 077461 99955
- You will be guided by an expert as you snap this Gothic cathedral with its pointed arches, flying buttresses and vaulted ceilings.
- This course, which is run by the Lincoln School of Photography, includes exclusive access to the cathedral's secret garden, which is not normally open to the public. This is the perfect place to develop your skills under the expert tuition of a professional photographer.
- Half theory and half practical, the course will enable you to get the most from your DSLR or bridge camera (which you need to bring along to the class), and you'll learn the rules of composition and tips on exposure.
- These workshops take place at The Lincoln Cathedral Centre on Saturdays, 9am-12pm and 12.30pm-3:30pm, until 8 June
The small print
This voucher entitles the holder to attend a 3-hour Introduction to Digital Photography course. Courses take place on Saturdays, at 9am-12pm and 12.30pm-3:30pm, until 8 June, subject to availability. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Under 16s must be accompanied by a full-paying adult. Those aged 16-18 need a signed consent form (provided at the time of booking). You must bring your own DSLR or bridge camera to the class. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms