By Travelzoo Staff
The AA-Rosette-awarded Shires Restaurant, which is located within The Quorn Country Hotel, sits on the banks of the River Soar near Loughborough. For £29, two people can visit this 17th-century property for a 2-course meal with bubbly.
Why we love it
- £29 for a 2-course meal for two at The Shires Restaurant at The Quorn Country Hotel in Leicestershire
- Includes a glass of prosecco each
- Usually costing up to £61.40, you save 53%
- This 17th-century 4-star hotel is set beside a river in four acres of landscaped grounds
- We have also negotiated for four people to dine here for £55 instead of up to £122.80
- The deal is valid seven days a week until the end of March, 2014
Sept. 12, 2013 - March 31, 2014
The Shires Restaurant at The Quorn Country Hotel
Quorn, LE12 8BB
Tel: 01509 415 050
- Usually costing up to £61.40, this offer for two includes a glass of prosecco each, plus a main course and either a starter or a dessert each. We're tempted by mains such as confit pork belly with creamed potato and thyme, starters such as moules marinière with garlic ciabatta, and desserts such as sticky toffee pudding.
- We have also negotiated for four people to dine for £55 instead of up to £122.80.
- The Quorn Country Hotel, which has been awarded four stars by The AA Hotel Guide 2013, is a 5-minute drive from Loughborough.
- The deal is valid for lunch or dinner, seven days a week, until 31 March, 2014
The small print
The voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a main course, the choice of either a starter or a dessert and a glass of prosecco. This voucher is valid for lunch and dinner, seven days a week, until 31 March, 2014. Subject to availability. Excludes holidays and bank holiday weekends. Advance booking is required. Note: Vouchers for this offer are limited and may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms