By Travelzoo Staff
The Shires Restaurant, which is located within The Quorn Hotel, sits on the banks of the River Soar in Leicestershire. For £29, two people can visit this 17th-century property for a 2-course meal with bubbly.
Why we love it
- £29 for a 2-course meal for two at The Shires Restaurant at The Quorn Country Hotel in Leicestershire
- Includes a glass of prosecco each
- Save 52% on the usual price of £59.80
- The Shires Restaurant was recently awarded a Rosette for excellence
- This 17th-century 4-star hotel is set beside a river in four acres of landscaped grounds
- We have also negotiated for four people to dine here for £55 instead of the usual £119.60
- A 5-minute drive from Loughborough
Jan. 31, 2013 - April 30, 2013
The Shires Restaurant at The Quorn Country Hotel
Quorn, LE12 8BB
Tel: 01509 415 050
- Usually £59.80, this offer for two includes a glass of prosecco each, a main course each, plus either a starter or a dessert each. We're tempted by mouthwatering mains including breast of Barbary duck, starters such as chicken liver parfait, or a dessert such as chocolate fondant.
- We have also negotiated for four people to dine for £55 instead of the usual £119.60.
- The Quorn Country Hotel, which has been awarded four stars by The AA Hotel Guide 2013, is a 5-minute drive from Loughborough.
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a main course, the choice of either a starter or a dessert and a glass of prosecco. This voucher is valid for lunch and dinner, seven days a week, until 30 April. Subject to availability. Excludes Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Easter Sunday and bank holiday weekends. Advance booking is required. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Menu is subject to change. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person and also as gifts. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that may be used per table. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Gratuity is not included.