By Travelzoo Staff
The Quorn Hotel sits on the banks of the beautiful River Soar in Leicestershire. For £20, half the usual price, two people can visit this 17th-century property for afternoon tea with bubbly.
Why we love it
- £20 for afternoon tea for two at The Quorn Country Hotel in Leicestershire
- Includes a glass of prosecco each
- Save 50% on the usual price of £39.80
- This 17th-century, 4-star hotel is set within four acres of landscaped gardens
- The River Soar runs through the hotel's grounds -- making it an idyllic retreat
- A 5-minute drive from Loughborough
- Available 2pm-6pm, Sunday-Friday, until the end of July
June 14, 2013 - June 7, 2014
The Quorn Country Hotel
Quorn, LE12 8BB
Tel: 01509 415 050
- Usually costing £39.80, this offer for two includes the following:
- -A glass of prosecco each
- -Tea or coffee
- -A selection of finger sandwiches
- -Warm scones
- -Preserves and cream
- -Homemade cakes
- This deal is available 2pm-6pm, Sunday-Friday, until the 31 July. You can choose where you have your afternoon tea -- you could enjoy it in The Shires Restaurant -- which holds an AA Rosette for excellence.
- The Quorn Country Hotel, which has been awarded four stars by The AA Hotel Guide 2013, is a 5-minute drive from Loughborough.
- This 17th-century, 4-star hotel, is set within four acres of landscaped grounds.
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a glass of prosecco, plus afternoon tea. Valid 2pm-6pm, Sunday-Friday, until 31 July. Subject to availability. Advance booking is required. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Multiple vouchers may be purchased, also as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. There is no cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. Gratuity is not included.