By Amy Lindsay
Stapleford Park is a Grade-I-listed country-house hotel set in 500 acres of grounds designed by Capability Brown. With stays now 45% cheaper than usual, it's a great spot for a luxurious winter escape.
Why we love it
- You save over £200 on this exclusive package at one of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World
- This treat-filled overnight stay for two includes an upgrade to a Grand Room with full English breakfast
- Perks include dinner in the 2-AA-Rosette restaurant with canapés and petits fours, plus complimentary sloe gin
- Guests get 20% off a round on the 18-hole championship golf course or pampering treatments in the Clarins Gold Spa housed in the stables
- The Daily Telegraph likes the "dreamily beautiful Grade-I-listed house" and Small Luxury Hotels of the World praises the "delicious food and friendly service complemented by elegant surroundings"
nr Melton Mowbray, LE14 2EF
Tel: 01572 787000
What's included & when
- Valid for Sunday-Thursday stays until 31 March; Friday- and Saturday-night stays are an extra £80 per room (payable to the hotel direct on booking)
- Overnight stay for two in an upgraded Grand Room with full English breakfast
- 3-course set menu dinner per person with canapés and petits fours
- Complimentary sloe gin in the room on arrival
- 20% off all pre-booked spa and golf sessions
The small print
Not available on 10, 12-13 February; 10-13, 27 March. Subject to availability. Rooms at this price are limited, so early booking is advised. Spa treatments and golf must be booked in advance.
See all terms