By Travelzoo Staff
The Headingley branch of Greek restaurant chain The Olive Tree was named the Best Suburban Restaurant at the 2012 Oliver Awards. Now, for £25 instead of the usual £55.80, Travelzoo subscribers can get two starters and two main courses at this local gem, an offer that is also valid at the Chapel Allerton and Rodley branches.
Why we love it
- Pay £12.50 a head for two courses at Greek restaurant The Olive Tree in Leeds
- This dining experience would usually cost £55.80 for two
- Valid at Olive Tree Greek Restaurants in Chapel Allerton, Headingley and Rodley
- The Olive Tree, Rodley is recommended as one of Leed's best restaurants in The Good Food Guide 2012
- Headingley restaurant was named Best Suburban Restaurant 2012 at the Oliver Awards
- "Superb... great dishes, great staff, great venue" -- Yorkshire Evening Post
- Add a side dish and a glass of wine each for £5 a head
Sept. 5, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
The Olive Tree Greek Restaurant
- Here’s what you get:
- - A starter each, such as king prawns in garlic butter, vine leaves stuffed with minced lamb and mint, or pork wine sausages
- - A main course each, with options including a fish and seafood platter with fresh swordfish, salmon, deep-fried kalamari, king prawns, sardines and Olive Tree rice, or Cyprian speciality kleftiko (slow-cooked lamb with oregano and garlic)
- For an extra £5 a head, add a glass of house red or white wine and a side dish each.
- The Good Food Guide 2012 recommends The Olive Tree Greek Restaurant, Rodley as one of Leeds' best restaurants and praises the "friendly, efficient service" of the staff.
- This offer is available seven days a week until 31 October at the Headingley and Rodley restaurants and Sunday-Friday at the Chapel Allerton restaurant
The small print
Valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Available for lunch and dinner, seven days a week, until 31 October at Headingley and Rodley branches. Available for lunch and dinner Sunday-Friday, until 31 October at Chapel Allerton. Bookings subject to availability. Excludes all bank holiday weekends and bank holidays. A £5 supplement applies to the Steak Olive Tree and fillet steak dishes. Excludes all meze platters and dishes, the children's menu, takeaways, student menus and the set menus. Valid for use at either the Headingley, Chapel Allerton or Rodley branch. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms