By Travelzoo Staff
The award-winning Divino restaurant is "Adel's Italian jewel in its crown", says the Yorkshire Evening Post. For £29, you and a friend can get a 2-course dinner and a glass of prosecco each at this Italian venue, saving up to 53% on the usual price.
Why we love it
- A 2-course dinner for two with a glass of prosecco each at the award-winning Divino restaurant in Adel, Leeds, for £29
- This exclusive deal would usually cost up to £61.70
- "Adel's Italian jewel in its crown" -- Yorkshire Evening Post
- Winner of Best Italian at the Oliver Awards 2010
- Valid Sunday-Friday until 1 October
June 14, 2013 - Oct. 1, 2013
473 Otley Road
Leeds, LS16 7NR
Tel: 0113 230 0600
- Although the menu is subject to change, current dishes include:
- - Starters such as antipasto misto (a selection of Italian cured meats with feta cheese, sundried tomatoes and homemade bread), and gamberoni piccanti (sautéed king prawns in chilli garlic butter sauce)
- - Mains such as duck breast served with a creamy juniper and porcini mushroom sauce, and roast rump of lamb served with Mediterranean vegetables and a rosemary and red wine sauce
- A selection of pizza, pasta and risotto dishes are also available. Vegetarian options are available.
- Divino has been nominated in a number of categories at the Oliver Awards over the past five years, including Best Italian and Best Service. The restaurant won the Best Italian award in 2010.
The small print
The voucher is valid for two people to have a starter and a main course, plus a glass of prosecco each. A £2 supplement applies to the rib-eye steak and a £3 supplement applies to the fillet steak. This voucher is valid Monday-Friday, 5:30-10:30pm, and Sundays, 12-10pm, subject to availability, until 1 October. Menu is subject to change. Gratuity not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms