By Travelzoo Staff
The Leeds Kitchen was opened by celebrity chef James Martin last year, and has since won plaudits from the likes of The Observer food critic Jay Rayner and the Michelin Guide. Now, you and a friend can dine on a 3-course meal with bubbly in the restaurant -- located in the glamorous Alea Casino -- for under £25 a head.
Why we love it
- A sumptuous 3-course meal for two with a glass of bubbly each at The Leeds Kitchen, for £49
- Restaurant is run by celebrity chef and "Saturday Kitchen" star James Martin
- This exclusive offer for two would usually cost almost £74
- The food is "robust, well thought out and well executed", says The Observer
- "Well-presented dishes with influences from Britain, the Med and Thailand" -- Michelin Guide 2013
Located within Leeds' lavish Alea Casino
- The Leeds Kitchen won the Yorkshire Evening Post's Oliver Award for Best Service in 2012
Nov. 27, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
The Leeds Kitchen at Alea Casino
4 The Boulevard
Leeds, LS10 1PZ
Tel: 0113 341 3266
- This dining package would usually cost almost £74 for two. With this exclusive offer, you can sip a glass of bubbly and choose a starter, a main course and a dessert from the award-winning restaurant's à la carte menu.
- Although the menu is subject to change, here's an idea of what you can expect:
- - A starter each, such as seared scallops and crispy devilled squid with lemon mayo, or pumpkin gnocchi with Yorkshire fettle, wild mushrooms and cumin brown butter
- - A main course each, such as pan-fried sesame breast of duck, with creamed potato, pak choi and baby beets, or pan-roasted new season venison with curly kale, celeriac cake, caramelised pear and port sauce
- - A dessert each -- we're tempted by the iced caramel parfait with burnt orange syrup, or the Bramley apple and blackberry pie with vanilla custard
- Jay Rayner, reviewer for The Observer, described the food in The Leeds Kitchen as "the sort of stuff anybody who has watched too much Saturday Kitchen would recognise: modern, big on flavour, uncontrived, comforting".
- The restaurant is located within the Alea Casino, making this dinner the ideal start to a lavish night out.
- This offer is valid for dinner only, Monday-Thursday, until 28 February, 2013
The small print
Valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a starter, main course and dessert from the à la carte menu, plus a glass of Marquis de la Tour Brut each. A £6 supplement applies to the 10oz rib-eye steak and a £10 supplement applies to the 8oz fillet steak. Available for dinner only. Over-18s only. Vouchers may be used Monday-Thursday, subject to availability, until 28 February, 2013. Excludes 24-26 December, 31 December and 11-14 February, 2013. Note: This is a limited offer and may expire before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms