By Travelzoo Staff
Golftoday.co.uk says that Moor Allerton Golf Club has "marvellous greens" which are "probably the best in Yorkshire". For £39, two people can visit and share 18 holes of golf at one of three championship courses -- the Lakes, Blackmoor or High. This exclusive offer, which includes 40 balls each to shoot at the driving range, would usually cost up to £97.
Why we love it
- Enjoy 18 holes of golf for two at Moor Allerton Golf Club in Leeds for £39
- Includes 40 balls each to shoot on the driving range
- "Marvellous greens, probably the best in Yorkshire" -- Golftoday.co.uk
- Nick Faldo and Greg Norman have both played here during European Tour events
- The first course in the UK to be designed by world-famous American golf architect, Robert Trent Jones Sr
- Set within "220 acres of picturesque rolling countryside" according to Today's Golfer
- Choose from three distinctive courses: the 6470-yard, par 71 Lakes; the 6673-yard, par 71 Blackmoor; and the 6841-yard, par 72 High
- For £59, two people can play a round of golf, shoot 40 range balls each and have a one-to-one 40-minute lesson each with a PGA professional
Nov. 29, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
Moor Allerton Golf Club
Leeds, LS17 9NH
Tel: 0113 266 1154
- Moor Allerton Golf Club's current 27-hole format was laid by famous American architect Robert Trent Jones Sr in the 60s and the likes of Nick Faldo and Greg Norman have both played here during European Tour events.
- BBC's legendary commentator Peter Alliss was the club professional at Moor Allerton for many years and has described the course as "a golfing experience larger than life".
- Alternatively, for £59, two people can play a round of golf, shoot 40 range balls each and can both have a one-to-one 40-minute lesson with a PGA professional from JW Golf, which is based at Moor Allerton Golf Club.
- These exclusive offers are valid anytime Monday-Friday and from 1pm on Saturday and Sunday, until 28 February, 2013.
- Click here to see all our Christmas gift ideas.
The small print
This voucher is valid for 18 holes of golf for two people and 40 balls each to use on the driving range. Valid for use anytime Monday-Friday and from 1pm on Saturday and Sunday, until 28 February, 2013. Subject to availability. Correct golf attire must be worn at all times. T-shirts, jeans and trainers are not permitted. Must be used in one visit. Advance booking is required. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person. Additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Each voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit.