By Travelzoo Staff
"Noises Off", the Olivier Award-winning farce by playwright and novelist Michael Frayn ("Spies", "Democracy"), is touring the UK and Ireland straight from the West End. Travelzoo subscribers can get top tickets for £15 each when the show comes to Leeds Grand Theatre next week.
Why we love it
- Up to 47% off a ticket for Olivier Award-winning comedy "Noises Off", starring Neil Pearson ("Drop the Dead Donkey"), following successful runs at the Old Vic and in the West End
- Book a weekday evening ticket for the show at Leeds Grand Theatre for £15
- Alternatively, nab a weekend seat for £20
- The farce tells the story of an acting troupe as they stumble from chaotic rehearsals to a disastrous last night
- "Hilarious" -- The Star
July 16, 2013 - July 28, 2013
Leeds Grand Theatre & Opera House
46 New Briggate
Leeds, LS1 6NZ
- This offer is valid for evening performances on Tuesday, 23 July, to Thursday, 25 July. Seats are in the Dress Circle and usually cost £26.50-£28.50, but they are now available for £15 each.
- Alternatively, buy a weekend evening ticket for £20 each -- that's up to 35% off.
- For both offers, the only extra to pay is a one-off fee of £1.50 per transaction. Optional postage is £1 per booking.
- On its debut in 1982, "Noises Off" won the Olivier Award for Best Comedy and was nominated for another two when it ran in the West End last year. Directed by the acclaimed Lindsay Posner, who takes the reins again for the UK tour, it stars Neil Pearson ("Drop the Dead Donkey", "Between the Lines", "Bridget Jones' Diary") and Maureen Beattie ("Lewis", "The Bill") as cast members attempting to rehearse for a play -- without much success, thanks to missed cues, infighting, bizarre props, misunderstandings and more.
- "Hilarious" -- The Star
- "There are moments when you are no longer certain quite what you are laughing at. All you know is that you can't stop" -- The Daily Telegraph
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to book directly with the theatre. Select your preferred performance and the number of Travelzoo tickets you want to purchase. The discount is for Dress Circle tickets worth £26.50-£28.50 on weekday evenings and £28-£31 on Friday-Saturday evenings. If the discount does not appear automatically, then enter promo code TravelZoo when prompted. The booking website is not optimised for mobile phones so we recommend using a PC, laptop or tablet. Alternatively, book by phone on 0844 848 2700. Call charges may apply.
The small print
The £15 offer is valid for evening performances on 23-25 July and the £20 offer is valid for evening performances on 26-27 July, subject to availability. Offer is for tickets usually priced £26.50-£31. Advance booking required. Not valid on tickets already purchased. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in one visit. No cash value or cash back. The full value quoted is based on the maximum ticket cost plus per-ticket fees at the time of publication. A one-off fee of £1.50 applies per transaction. Optional postage is £1.