By Travelzoo Staff
The Black Bull is a "major addition to the region's pub dining scene", according to Lancashire Life magazine. Now you and a friend can sample a 3-course meal for a total of £29 -- almost half the usual price.
Why we love it
- A 3-course dinner for two for under £15 a head at The Black Bull in Rimington, near Clitheroe
- The bill for this meal would usually be up to £56
- A "major addition to the region's pub dining scene" -- Lancashire Life magazine
"The perfect balance between traditional, hearty pub food and classic restaurant fare" -- Live Ribble Valley Magazine
This former coaching inn is set in the Ribble Valley, close to the foot of Pendle Hill
Aug. 20, 2013 - Dec. 29, 2013
The Black Bull
Nr Clitheroe, BB7 4DS
Tel: 01200 445 580
- Sit down to a leisurely lunch or dinner in this former coaching inn and enjoy all of the following:
- - A starter each -- current options include pan-seared scallops with pea purée, crispy Parma ham and basil pesto, or king prawns sautéed with lemon and garlic butter and served with garlic ciabatta
- - A main course each*, such as slow-roasted lamb shank served with dauphinoise potatoes and a red wine jus, or steak and ale pie with a shortcrust pastry and chips
- - A dessert each, such as homemade sticky toffee pudding, or raspberry crème brûlée
- Live Ribble Valley magazine praises the restaurant's "famous" homemade desserts, while Lancashire Life calls it a "wonderfully reconstructed restaurant".
- Set in the Ribble Valley, The Black Bull is ideally located for walking and cycling. Click here for suggested trails in the area.
- Valid from 1 September until 29 December, this offer is for lunch or dinner, Thursday-Sunday (excludes 24, 25 December, bank holidays and bank holiday weekends)
The small print
Valid for two people to have a 3-course meal. Each person is entitled to a starter, a main course and a dessert. Vouchers may be used for lunch or dinner, Thursday-Sunday, from 1 September until 29 December. Excludes 24, 25 December, bank holidays and bank holiday weekends. Must be used in one visit. Bookings are subject to availability. A maximum of three vouchers may be used per table. *The following supplements apply: sirloin and rib-eye steaks (£3) and fillet steak (£4). See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms