By Travelzoo Staff
New Season restaurant offers "excellent food and service" in a "delightful" setting, according to the Chorley Guardian. For less than £17.50 a head, two Travelzoo subscribers can now sample a 2-course meal plus a cocktail each at this "little gem" (Lancashire Life).
Why we love it
- A 2-course meal and cocktail for two for £35 (worth up to £71.70) at New Season, Chorley
- Includes a classic cocktail each, such as a mojito or a pina colada
- Choose Moroccan and Middle-Eastern-inspired dishes from the à la carte menu
- A reviewer for the Chorley Guardian recently said: "I would have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone"
- "A little gem" -- Lancashire Life
June 27, 2013 - Oct. 11, 2013
13 Saint Thomas's Road
Chorley, PR7 1HP
Tel: 01257 241 040
- Pay £35 for two (saving up to 51% on the usual cost) at the Mediterranean restaurant, and sample the following, along with a classic cocktail, from the à la carte menu per person:
- - Any starter, such as medallions of beef fillet, or chicken jambalaya
- - A main course, such as slow-cooked Moroccan spiced chicken tagine, or roast fillet of sea bass
- New Season restaurant, which was named the Best Place to Dine 2009 by readers of the Leyland Guardian, is offering this deal seven days a week until 11 October
The small print
Voucher may be used seven days a week, subject to availability, until 11 October. Reservations are required. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Gratuity is not included. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person, or as gifts. A limit of two vouchers per table applies. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Gratuity is not included. No cash value or cash back. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms