By Travelzoo Staff
The Black Bull is a "major addition to the region’s pub dining scene", according to Lancashire Life magazine, which named the cosy Rimington inn Dining Pub of the Year in 2010. You and a friend can now sample a 3-course meal for a total of £29 -- almost half the usual price.
Why we love it
- A 3-course dinner for two for under £15 a head at The Black Bull in Rimington, near Clitheroe
- The bill for this meal at the former coaching inn would usually top £56
- Named Dining Pub of the Year at the Lancashire Life Food and Drink Awards 2010
- The traditional English country inn offers stunning views across the Ribble Valley
- "A fine example of a themed pub" -- Lancashire Telegraph
June 27, 2013 - Aug. 30, 2013
The Black Bull
Nr Clitheroe, BB7 4DS
Tel: 01200 445 580
- Soak up the views of the rolling Ribble Valley Hills while dining on all of the following, which usually costs up to £56.40:
- - A starter each -- current options include pan-seared scallops with pea puree, crispy parma ham and basil pesto, or chicken liver pâté served with red onion marmalade and toasted focaccia
- - A main course each*, such as slow-roasted lamb shank served with dauphinoise potatoes and a red wine jus, or pan-seared sea bass with roast mediteranean vegatables and basil pesto
- - A dessert each, such as homemade sticky toffee pudding, or lemon and vanilla cheesecake
- Live Ribble Valley magazine praises the restaurant's "famous" homemade desserts, while Lancashire Life calls it a "wonderfully reconstructed restaurant".
- This deal is valid for lunch or dinner, Thursday-Sunday, until 30 August
The small print
Valid for a 3-course meal for two people. Must be used by two people in one visit. Each person is entitled to a starter, a main course and a dessert. Vouchers may be used for lunch or dinner, Thursday-Sunday, until 30 August. Bookings are subject to availability. A maximum of three vouchers may be used per table. *The following supplements apply: sirloin and rib-eye steaks (£3) and fillet steak (£4). Note: this is a limited offer and may sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms