By Travelzoo Staff
Set in one of the highest villages in Lancashire, The Pack Restaurant & Bar in Belthorn offers spectacular views across Pendle Hill. Belthorn is located on the edge of the West Pennine moors, perfect for walking, cycling and horse-riding. The historic village has stunning views over the moors to the Ribble estuary and Fylde Coast to the west, and Pendle Hill to the east.
Why we love it
- For £29, tuck into a 2-course Italian dinner for two at The Pack Restaurant & Bar in Belthorn
- Includes a glass of prosecco each
- Choose any two starters and mains from the à la carte menu
- Take in stunning views of Pendle Hill -- Belthorn is one of the highest villages in Lancashire
- Alternatively, four can dine for £55
April 30, 2013 - June 9, 2013
The Pack Restaurant & Bar
Belthorn, BB1 2PL
Tel: 01254 53480
- For less than £15 a head, two Travelzoo subscribers can tuck into a 2-course à la carte dinner at this recently refurbished restaurant, accompanied by a glass of prosecco each. Usually costing up to £55.70, the deal includes:
- - Any two starters from the à la carte menu, such as Cayman king prawns or funghi ripieni
- - Any two main courses from the à la carte menu, such as bistecca (local sirloin with a choice of sauce), tortellini della casa or homemade cannelloni
- - A glass of prosecco per person
- We have also negotiated the same package for four people for £55 -- saving 51% on the regular price.
- Both deals are valid for dinner from Tuesday-Sunday until 9 June
The small print
Valid for a 2-course dinner from the à la carte menu, plus a glass of prosecco each. This voucher is valid for dinner, Tuesday-Sunday, subject to availability, until 9 June. There is a limit of 2 vouchers per table. Must be used in one visit. A limited number of vouchers are available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms