By Travelzoo Staff
The New Season Restaurant in Chorley was described as "a little gem" by a Lancashire Life reviewer. For £25, two people can visit this award-winning eatery for afternoon tea with sparkling wine.
Why we love it
- Afternoon tea for two at the New Season Restaurant in Chorley for £25
- Includes a glass of sparkling wine each
- Save 50% on the usual price
- Lancashire Life describes the New Season Restaurant in Chorley as "a little gem"
- The Lancashire Telegraph praises the restaurant's "rustic decor"
Crowned Best Place to Dine 2009 by readers of the Leyland Guardian
Sept. 18, 2012 - Dec. 31, 2012
New Season Restaurant
13 Saint Thomas's Road
Chorley, PR7 1HP
Tel: 01257 241 040
- This outing, would usually cost £50, includes:
- -A glass of sparkling wine each
- -Tea and coffee
- -A selection of sandwiches
- -Scones with jam and cream
- -Petits fours
- -Homemade desserts
- New Season Restaurant, which was named the Best Place to Dine 2009 by readers of the Leyland Guardian, is offering this deal for 2pm-5pm, Thursday-Saturday, until 31 December
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people to have afternoon tea with a glass of sparkling wine each. Valid 2pm-5pm, Thursday-Saturday, until 31 December. Note: There is a limited number of vouchers available and the deal sale may therefore end before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms