By Travelzoo Staff
Discover how Lancaster Brewery creates its award-winning ales with a brewery tour for nearly half price. This experience, which includes three pints of ale, is available to Travelzoo subscribers for £13.49 instead of the usual £25.
Why we love it
- £13.49 for a tour of the multi-award-winning Lancaster Brewery
- Usually costing £25, you save 46%
- Includes three pints of ale, a pork pie and pickles
- Tours take place on Thursdays and Fridays, until the end of August
- Alternatively, two people can visit for £25
- Discover how the famous ales are brewed on site
- We have also negotiated for one person to go at the weekend, to sample four pints and to get a steak and Lancaster Black ale pie for £18.49 -- or two people can go for £35
- Lancaster Brewery's Amber and Blonde brews won silver in the World Beer Awards, 2010
- You'll also receive a 10% discount on all Lancaster Brewery products in the on-site gift shop
July 18, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
Lancaster Leisure Park
Lancaster, LA1 3LA
Tel: 01524 848 537
- This experience gives you a behind-the-scenes glimpse of how the popular ales are made while sampling the different beers and discovering the secrets of making a world-renowned ale.
- After the tour, you'll be treated to a pork pie and pickles and you can taste three pints of ale. You'll also get 10% off Lancaster Brewery products in the gift shop.
- Alternatively, two people can visit for £25 instead of the usual £50. Both of these deals can be used 3pm-7pm, on Thursdays and Fridays, until the end of August.
- We have also negotiated for one person to go at the weekend, to sample four pints of ale and get a steak and Lancaster Black ale pie for £18.49 (instead of £35), or two people can go for £35 (half the usual price). These tours take place from 11am-5pm.
- Lancaster Brewery's ales have been awarded a host of accolades in recent years, including the Silver Award in the World Beer Awards 2010 for its Amber and Blonde brews. A range of awards from the Society of Independent Brewers have also been collected, including a bronze award for its Lancaster Black ale in 2009.
The small print
This voucher is valid for one person to have a tour of the brewery, three pints of ale, a pork pie and pickles. Valid 3pm-7pm, on Thursdays and Fridays, until 31 August. Also includes a 10% discount on any brewery products purchased on the day (not valid with any other offer). Subject to availability. Advance booking is required. Must be used in one visit. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person. Additional vouchers may be purchased for others as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Suitable for over 18s only. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package.