By Travelzoo Staff
For £19.49, hop aboard a canal boat for a 90-minute summer boat ride along the Leeds-Liverpool Canal. This deal from Burscough Boat Hire is half the usual price and includes an afternoon tea hamper.
Why we love it
- £19.49 for a 90-minute cruise down the Leeds-Liverpool Canal
- This deal from Burscough Boat Hire include an afternoon tea hamper with cakes, sandwiches and tea or coffee
- The trip is crewed by an experienced boatman
- You can save even more by taking a friend for £38
- A 3-hour ride is available for £25
June 11, 2013 - Sept. 25, 2013
Burscough Boat Hire
Liverpool Road North
Burscough, L40 5RZ
Tel: 01704 897762
- Departing from Burscough Wharf in Lancashire, the boat will take you past idyllic countryside while you relax over an afternoon tea hamper of cakes, sandwiches and tea or coffee. You will then return to Burscough Wharf to disembark. You can also take a friend for £38 per couple -- saving £40.
- The 90-minute cruise is valid seven days a week at 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm and 6pm until 25 September. A 3-hour-long canal boat cruise is available for £25 per person. The 3-hour cruise is valid seven days a week at 10am, 1:30pm and 5:45pm, until 25 September.
The small print
Valid for a 90-minute canal cruise including an afternoon tea hamper. Valid seven days a week at 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm and 6pm, subject to availability, until 25 September. Reservations required. Children under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts for others. Note: There is a limited number of vouchers available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms