By Travelzoo Staff
Heathcotes Brasserie in Preston is owned by celebrity chef Paul Heathcote, MBE. For £39 instead of £75, Travelzoo subscribers can visit his eponymous restaurant for a half-day gourmet cookery class, complete with a glass of prosecco, a 3-course lunch and a signed cookery book.
Why we love it
- £39 for a half-day gourmet cookery class at Heathcotes Brasserie in Preston
- Learn how to make four dinner party dishes, before tucking into a 3-course lunch, whilst sipping on a glass of prosecco
- Heathcotes Brasserie is owned by celebrity chef Paul Heathcote, MBE, who trained for two years with Raymond Blanc at Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons
- Includes a signed copy of Heathcotes at Home, so you can recreate the dishes in your kitchen
- For £10 extra, combine this experience with a 30-minute tutored wine tasting session
- Classes are available on specific dates in January, February and March, 2013
- This venue is easily accessible by car from Preston, Manchester and Liverpool
Nov. 26, 2012 - March 30, 2013
23 Winckley Square
Preston, PR1 3JJ
Tel: 01772 252732
- During this cookery masterclass, you'll get to create four delicious dinner party dishes that you'll be able to repeat at home, plus a complimentary, signed copy of the Heathcotes at Home cookery book. The items you cook could vary, but here's an example of the type of food you'll be taught to make:
- -Cured ham with celeriac and a crispy deep-fried egg
- -Roast fish with warm potted shrimps
- -Chicken with wild mushrooms and leeks
- -A simple dark chocolate dessert with basil and strawberries
- This fabulous experience also includes a glass of prosecco and the opportunity to taste some of the food you have made during a 3-course lunch.
- For £10 extra, you could combine this experience with a 30-minute wine tasting class. This element will take place before lunch, when the rest of the group are having a coffee break.
- Both deals are valid on 3-5, 11, 16-18, 24, 26 January; 1, 6-8, 12, 13, 20-21, 23 February and 1-2, 8-9, 14-16, 22-23, 28-30 March
The small print
This voucher is valid for one person to have a half day gourmet cookery class, with a glass of prosecco, a signed cookery book and lunch. Vouchers may be used 3-5, 11 and 18 January, 2013, 1, 6-8 February and 8-9, 14-16, 22-23, 28-30 March. Subject to availability. Reservations are required. See below for full terms and conditions. Update (30 November, 11:15am): Due to high demand, the following dates have been added to this offer: 16-17, 24 and 26 January; 12, 13, 20-21, 23 February; 1-2 March.
See all terms