By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to the seaside town of Blackpool with an overnight stay-and-dine package for £99 per couple. This deal from the AA 4-star Imperial Hotel Blackpool saves up to 45% and includes:
Why we love it
- Stay at the 4-star Imperial Hotel Blackpool for £99 for two
- This package regularly costs over £205 -- you save over 50%
- Includes accommodation for two in a Guest Double Room with breakfast
- You also get a 3-course set-menu dinner (worth £40), a bottle of wine in the room on arrival (worth £16.95) and late checkout until 1pm (worth £30)
The Imperial Hotel Blackpool
Blackpool, FY1 2HB
Tel: 0800 103 2755
What's included & when
- March 19, 2013 - June 1, 2013
- - Accommodation in a Guest Double Room
- - Full English breakfast
- - 3-course set-menu dinner (worth £40)
- - Bottle of wine in the room on arrival (worth £16.95)
- - Late checkout until 1pm (worth £30)
- The AA Hotel Guide praises the "grand" Victorian hotel for its "prime seafront location". Situated on the North Promenade, it is well placed for exploring the Fylde coast and Cumbria. There is an on-site Health Club with an indoor heated swimming pool, a sauna, a steam room, a solarium, a spa bath and a gym.
- Vouchers are valid seven days a week until 31 May. Saturday-night stays are an extra £20 (payable direct to the hotel).
- Not available on 22-23 March; 10-11, 14-16, 31 May.
The small print
Valid for an overnight stay for two adults in a Guest Double Room, full English breakfast, a 3-course set-menu dinner, a bottle of wine in the room on arrival and late checkout until 1pm. Valid seven days a week until 31 May.
See all terms