By Travelzoo Staff
Overnight stays in a 17th-century manor house in Lancashire's Ribble Valley are now £129 per room. This deal from Stanley House in Mellor, Lancashire, saves 39% on the regular price and includes:
Why we love it
- Save 39% on an overnight stay for two at Stanley House in Lancashire's Ribble Valley
- £129 instead of £210 for a Manor or Woodland Double Room
- VisitEngland award-winning breakfast for two
- 3-course à la carte dinner for two (worth £60)
Lancashire, BB2 7NP
Tel: 01254 769200
What's included & when
- Dec. 27, 2012 - March 31, 2013
- - Accommodation in a Manor or Woodland Double Room
- - 3-course à la carte dinner for two (worth £60)
- - VisitEngland award-winning breakfast for two
- The Grade II-listed house, once an old dairy farm has, a VisitEngland Gold award and a Small Hotel of the Year gong from the Lancashire Tourism Board. Dinner is in Mr Fred's restaurant, which serves classic British food in an all-glass restaurant with sun terrace.
- The spa has five treatment rooms, salt and aroma steam rooms, a sauna, a hydrotherapy pool, a relaxation lounge, experience showers and an ice fountain. Travelzoo subscribers also get 20% off pre-booked spa treatments.
- Valid seven days a week until 31 March.
- Not available on 12, 25-26 January; 15-16 March.
The small print
Valid for an overnight stay for two in a Manor or Woodland Double Room, full English breakfast for two, a 3-course à la carte dinner for two and 20% off pre-booked spa treatments. Valid seven days a week until 31 March. Subject to availability. Now not available: 12, 19, 25-26, 29 January; 2, 8-9, 14, 16, 22-23 February; 2, 5, 7-9, 14-16, 23, 29-30 March.
See all terms