By Travelzoo Staff
Fayrer Garden House Hotel, which is nestled in the heart of the beautiful Lake District, serves up "sumptuous" food and "wonderful" views, according to luxury lifestyle guide Condé Nast Johansens. Now you and a friend can tuck into afternoon tea plus a glass of prosecco each, for £12.50 a head.
Why we love it
- An afternoon tea treat for two with views of the serene Lake Windermere for £25 instead of the usual £42.40
- This offer, which is valid seven days a week, includes a glass of prosecco each
- Dine in the Fayrer Garden House Hotel's Lake View lounge, bar or outside on summer days
- Hotel was Highly Commended as the Lake District Hotel of the Year at the Lancashire Life Food & Drink Awards 2011-2012
- Condé Nast Johansens praises the "wonderful views of Lake Windermere" and high standards of the service
- Alternatively, two can get a 1-night stay with a 3-course evening meal in the restaurant and breakfast for £159 instead of the regular £250
July 4, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
Fayrer Garden House Hotel
Lyth Valley Road
Bowness-on-Windermere, LA23 3JP
Tel: 01539 488 195
- This afternoon tea treat for two usually costs £42.40 -- you'll save 41% and get all of the following:
- - A glass of prosecco each
- - Smoked salmon, ham and cucumber sandwiches
- - Fruit or plain scones
- - Shortbread biscuits, gingerbread, and Lakeland treacle tart
- - Chantilly meringue, mulled desserts and chocolate tart
- You'll also get your choice of a pot of tea or coffee.
- Dine in the hotel's lounge or outside within the five acres of grounds on pleasant summer days.
- The hotel is about 25 minutes' walk from Bowness, and a short walk to Lake Windermere. It offers lovely views of the water and across the scenic Lake District.
- This offer is valid 1pm-4:30pm Monday-Saturday and 2pm-4:30pm on Sunday until 30 September.
- Travelzoo has also negotiated an offer for two people to stay overnight in an upgraded Lake View room at the Fayrer Garden House Hotel, with cream tea and a glass of prosecco each and a 3-course à la carte dinner with canapés and coffee, for £159. You'll also get a full English breakfast the next moring with this package, which usually costs up to £250.
- The overnight accommodation offer is valid Sunday-Thursday until 29 October. Friday-Saturday stays are an extra £30 per room, per night (payable direct to the hotel). For more information, click here.
The small print
The voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to the full afternoon tea, plus a glass of prosecco. Valid for use 1pm-4:30pm, Monday-Saturday, and 2pm-4:30pm on Sunday, until 30 September. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Subject to availability. Advance booking is required. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Multiple vouchers may be purchased. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Note: This is a limited offer and may expire before the stated expiry date.