By Travelzoo Staff
Hipping Hall holds a rare three AA Rosettes for its exceptional cuisine and has been praised by The Daily Telegraph among others for its "divine" food. The "tasting menu is the highlight", according to the Michelin Guide 2013 and Travelzoo subscribers can now tuck into this 7-course gourmet feast, with champagne, for £49 instead of the usual £76.
Why we love it
- £49 for a 7-course tasting-menu dinner, plus champagne, at Hipping Hall in Kirkby Lonsdale
- Hipping Hall holds three AA Rosettes for outstanding culinary excellence
- "The tasting menu is the highlight" -- The Michelin Guide 2013
- Featured on "The Trip" -- a BBC2 comedy starring Rob Brydon and Steve Coogan
- "Nothing we ate was short of divine" -- The Daily Telegraph
- Alternatively, two people can take up this offer for £98 (instead of £152)
- "Luxurious ingredients and good ideas" -- The Good Food Guide 2013
- Available for dinner, Sunday-Thursday, until 9 July
- Set between the Lake District and the scenic Yorkshire Dales
April 9, 2013 - July 9, 2013
Kirkby Lonsdale, LA6 2JJ
Tel: 0152 427 1187
- The menu may change, depending on what's seasonally available, but here's a mouth-watering insight into what you can expect:
- -A glass of champagne
- -Chicken, leek and wild mushroom
- -Langoustine, gnocchi and butternut squash
- -Veal shin tortellini, smoked loin and truffled bean purée
- -Sea bass, chestnut and cockles
- -Venison loin, celeriac purée, lentil and pancetta
- -Rhubarb, marshmallow and tonka bean
- -Coffee and petits fours
- This deal is available for dinner, Sunday-Thursday, until 9 July.
- Alternatively, you can dine with a friend for £98 (instead of £152).
- Set in Kirkby Lonsdale, which is located between the Lake District and the Yorkshire Dales, Hipping Hall is just a 20-minute drive from Kendal.
- The restaurant, which featured on BBC2's "The Trip" starring Rob Brydon and Steve Coogan, is also close to a number of walking routes.
The small print
This voucher is valid for one person to have a 7-course tasting-menu dinner, plus a glass of champagne. Valid for dinner, Sunday-Thursday, until 9 July. Subject to availability. Reservations are required. Excludes bank holiday weekends. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in one visit. Additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts for others. There is a limit of eight diners per table. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Menu items are subject to change. No cash value or cash back. Gratuity is not included. Note: A limited number of vouchers are available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date.