By Travelzoo Staff
Rogan & Company, the holder of three AA Rosettes for culinary excellence, is helmed by "one of the most innovative chefs in Britain", according to The Guardian. Find out what makes this Cumbria restaurant so special, with a 3-course lunch for two with bubbly for £35.
Why we love it
- £35 for a 3-course lunch for two with bubbly at Rogan & Company
- Save 51% on the usual price of £71
- This fine dining venue holds three AA Rosettes for culinary excellence
- Owned by Simon Rogan, dubbed "one of the most innovative chefs in Britain" by The Guardian
- "Locally-based innovative cooking from the Cartmel maestro" -- The AA Restaurant Guide 2013
- "We don't have legions of extraordinary chefs in the North West, but Simon Rogan is one of them" -- Metro.co.uk
- Valid for lunch, Wednesday-Friday, until the end of April
- The restaurant is set in a converted cottage beside a stream
- Alternatively, dine on a Saturday for £4 extra
Feb. 1, 2013 - April 30, 2013
Rogan & Company
Grange-over-Sands, LA11 6QD
Tel: 015395 35917
- Usually costing £71, you can save 51% on this exclusive Travelzoo gourmet experience
- Simon Rogan's restaurant uses the best local produce and according to The AA Restaurant Guide 2013, "local farms (including Rogan's own) and orchards supply many of the kitchen materials and foraged items are nearly always a feature."
- Here's what each person gets:
- -A glass of bubbly
- -A starter, such as woodland mushroom soup with chestnuts and truffles, or pressed ham hock with mustard, rye and pickles
- -A main course, such as Reg's duck, with salt-baked swede, creamed kale and wholegrain mustard, or sea bream with grilled leaks, pickled salsify and cockles
- -A dessert such as buttermilk custard, Yorkshire rhubarb, granola and anise, or Amadel chocolate mousse with salted caramel cream
- This offer is valid for lunch, Wednesday-Friday, until the end of April. Alternatively, you can dine on a Saturday for £4 extra.
- Rogan & Company is in Cartmel, which is on the edge of the Lake District National Park.
- Update: 8 February: Due to the popularity of this deal, email bookings are now available once you've purchased your voucher.
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a glass of bubbly and a 3-course lunch. Vouchers may be used at lunch, Wednesday-Friday, until 30 April. Not valid during dinner service. Excludes bank holiday weekends. Subject to availability. Reservations are required. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Additional vouchers may be purchased per person or as gifts. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that may be used per table. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Menu items are subject to change. No cash value or cash back. Gratuity is not included. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. Note: There are a limited number of vouchers are available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date.