By Travelzoo Staff
Lakeland Bird of Prey Centre in Penrith is home to over 100 hawks, eagles, owls, falcons, vultures and buzzards. For £12, two people can spend a day at the park, watching spectacular flying displays.
Why we love it
- Two people can visit Lakeland Bird of Prey Centre in Penrith for £12
- Falconry shows take place at the centre daily from 2pm-4pm
- Home to more than 100 hawks, eagles, owls, falcons, vultures and buzzards
- Includes a pot of tea and a scone with jam and cream at the centre's tearoom
- Alternatively, two adults can attend with up to three children for £15
- Available seven days a week until the end of October
July 19, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
Lakeland Bird of Prey Centre
Penrith, CA10 2HH
Tel: 01931 712746
- Demonstrations take place between 2pm and 4pm -- during the rest of the day, guests are free to explore the centre and meet the birds. Some lucky spectators will also be given the chance to take part in a bird handling experience during the show.
- Each person is also entitled to a pot of tea and a scone with jam and cream in the venue's tearoom.
- This day out is a brilliant one for all the family; so we've negotiated for two adults and up to three children to take part for £15.
- All of the above is included in this package, and children will receive an ice cream soda plus a scone each.
- Booking is not required with this deal, so you can just turn up at Lakeland Bird of Prey Centre any time until the end of October (excluding bank holidays). Parking is free to all visitors
The small print
The voucher is valid for two people to gain admission to the Lakeland Bird of Prey Centre. Each person is also entitled to a pot of tea plus a scone each. Tea is served in the on-site cafe. Valid seven days a week until 31 October, subject to availability. Falconry shows are daily from 2pm-4pm. Excludes bank holidays. Note: A limited number of vouchers are available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms