By Travelzoo Staff
Two Travelzoo subscribers can dine on a decadent afternoon tea at the Grade II-listed Storrs Hall in Windermere. The Telegraph-recommended venue is exclusively offering this teatime treat with a glass of champagne each for £29 .
Why we love it
- Take in the stunning views of Lake Windermere as you take afternoon tea with a friend at Storrs Hall for £29
- Also includes a glass of champagne each
- The Grade II-listed Georgian mansion in Windermere sits in 17 acres of grounds
- A reviewer from The Telegraph praises the "beautifully landscaped gardens" , the lake views and the building's "magnificent" façade
- Dine outside on summer days by the hotel's private jetty
July 22, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
Storrs Hall Hotel
Windermere, LA23 3LG
Tel: 01539 447 111
- Tuck into finger sandwiches, a selection of cakes and pastries and scones each, while sipping a glass of champagne as you take in the surroundings.
- Tea can be taken in the extensive gardens on warm days, or indoors in one of the hotel's lounges.
- Any boat users in need of refreshment can sail up to Storrs Hall on the shores of Lake Windermere, and have afternoon tea delivered straight to the hotel’s private jetty (please mention when booking if you'd like to take advantage of this service).
- This offer is valid seven days a week, 2-5pm, until 30 September
The small print
The voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to an afternoon tea, plus a glass of champagne. Valid for use seven days a week, 2-5pm, until 30 September. Afternoon tea can be taken in the hotel or boat users can sail up to the hotel's jetty and afternoon tea will be served there. A copy of your credit card details must be provided when you arrive for the afternoon tea. A sum of £500 will be taken from your card if the tea service is not returned to the hotel. Please note that bookings may be limited on certain weekends if the hotel is hosting a wedding or special event. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms