By Travelzoo Staff
Overnight stays at a country-house hotel overlooking the River Derwent in the heart of the Lake District are now £99. This offer from the Scafell Hotel saves over 45% and includes accommodation for two in a Standard Double Room (pictured) with full English breakfast and a 5-course set-menu dinner (worth £35.95 per person).
Why we love it
- Save over 45% on an overnight stay for two at the Scafell Hotel in the Lake District
- £99 instead of £192 for accommodation in a Standard Double Room and full English breakfast
- Guests also get full a 5-course set-menu dinner (worth £35.95 per person)
- The hotel has won an EnjoyEngland Gold Award and Breakfast Award
Lake District, CA12 5XB
Tel: 017687 77208
What's included & when
- Aug. 20, 2013 - Feb. 28, 2014
- Located in "a peaceful location" at the foot of the Great Gable and Scafell Pike mountains in the Borrowdale Valley, this area is a mecca for walkers. Derwentwater is a 5-minute drive away and offers more leisurely strolls around its shores or cruises from one of the seven lakeside jetties.
- All rooms at the hotel come with views of the surrounding countryside and the restaurant serves Cumbrian and locally sourced produce.
- The offer is valid Sunday-Thursday from 9 September-28 February, 2014. A 2-night package with dinner on the first night is £159.
- Not available on 24-31 December-1 January.
The small print
This voucher is valid for accommodation for two in a Standard Double Room with full English breakfast and a 5-course set-menu dinner (worth £35.95 per person). Valid Sunday-Thursday from 9 September-28 February, 2014. Subject to availability. Update (9:58am, 3 September): Dates in September have sold out. Due to the hotel releasing more availability, we have been able to extend this offer.
See all terms