By Travelzoo Staff
An overnight gourmet escape at a 4-star hotel overlooking Ullswater in the Lake District is now £139 per room. This deal from the Inn on the Lake is 47% cheaper than we've seen elsewhere and includes:
Why we love it
- An overnight stay at the 4-star Inn on the Lake for £139 instead of £262
- Includes accommodation with breakfast
- 3-course set-menu dinner for two in the 2-AA-Rosette restaurant
- Strawberries and Pimm's
- The hotel is on the shores of Ullswater in the heart of the Lake District
- ''Superb views'' -- The AA Hotel Guide
- Valid for stays until 31 October
Lake District Hotels Ltd.
Inn on the Lake
Glenridding, CA11 0PE
Tel: 0800 840 1245
What's included & when
- June 6, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
- - Overnight accommodation with breakfast
- - 3-course set-menu dinner in the 2-AA Rosette restaurant (worth £72)
- - Strawberries and Pimm's (worth £9.50)
- This deal has been extended to be valid for Sunday-Thursday stays until 31 October. Two- and 3-night stays on a dinner, bed-and-breakfast basis are £268 and £397 per room, respectively.
- This restored Victorian hotel has a shorefront location, a scenic fells backdrop and 15 acres of grounds. Many of the rooms, including the restaurant, look out over the lake or the surrounding mountains. The hotel has just completed a full refurbishment of the ground floor, including the lounges, bar and restaurant.
- The restaurant serves dishes such as duck liver parfait with red onion marmalade, sea trout with vegetables and ratatouille, and prune and apple crème brûlée with a cinnamon straw
The small print
This deal has been extended to be valid for Sunday-Thursday stays until 31 October. Based on two sharing, this deal includes overnight accommodation with breakfast, 3-course set-menu dinner and strawberries with Pimm's. Subject to availability. Dates, savings and information were correct at time of publish. Update (09:53, 12 June): the following dates are now not available; 6, 13, 25 August; 22, 29 September. This deal has been reopened due to surplus availability.
See all terms