By Travelzoo Staff
The Miller Howe hotel -- an award-winning property on the edge of Lake Windermere -- is offering an exclusive overnight package for £169 per room. Regularly £280, this deal includes:
Why we love it
- Save 40% on an overnight stay at a Lake District hotel which recently hosted the Queen for a private party
- This escape at the Miller Howe hotel overlooking Lake Windermere is now £169 per room
- Includes accommodation for two in a Lake View Room
- Guests receive a full English breakfast
- 3-course à la carte dinner in the 2-AA-Rosette restaurant, listed in the Michelin Guide
- Set in five acres with views across Windermere
Lake District, LA23 1EY
Tel: 015394 42536
What's included & when
- July 1, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
- - Accommodation for two in a Lake View Room
- - 3-course à la carte dinner in the 2-AA-Rosette restaurant
- - Full English breakfast
- This deluxe Lake District property is set in five acres of grounds with individually designed rooms offering contemporary comforts and balconies with views across Windermere towards the Langdale Pikes. The AA praises the "delightful landscaped gardens", "stylish bedrooms" and "imaginative dinners".
- Head Chef Andy Beaton, who worked under Raymond Blanc at Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons, prepares fresh, imaginative food prepared with quality, locally sourced ingredients. Alastair Sawday's Special Places to Stay praises "menus that bristle with local food" from Lancashire cheese soufflé and Cumbrian lamb to Yorkshire rhubarb crumble.
- This offer is valid for Sunday-Thursday stays until 30 September.
The small print
This voucher is valid for an overnight stay for two people in a Lake View Room (subject to availability on booking), including full English breakfast and 3-course à la carte dinner per person. Vouchers are valid for Sunday-Thursday stays until 30 September. Subject to availability. A limited number of rooms per night are available, so early booking is advised. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms