By Travelzoo Staff
An overnight gourmet break at The Rampsbeck Country House Hotel in the Lake District is now £179 instead of £300. Saving 40%, this exclusive package for two includes an overnight stay in a Standard or Superior Standard Room (regularly up to £180), a 4-course à la carte dinner in the 2-AA-Rosette restaurant (worth £120) and full Cumbrian breakfast (worth £35).
Why we love it
- Save 40% on stays at a multi-award-winning Lake District hotel
- An overnight gourmet break at The Rampsbeck Country House Hotel on the shores of Ullswater is now £179 per room
- Includes accommodation for two in either a Standard or Superior Standard Room (where available) with a full Cumbrian breakfast
- 4-course à la carte dinner with coffee in the 2-AA-Rosette Dining Room mentioned in The Good Food Guide 2011
The Rampsbeck Country House Hotel
Ullswater, CA11 0LP
Tel: 017684 86442
What's included & when
- June 26, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
- This elegant 18th-century country house hotel is in a peaceful lakeland setting, with 18 acres of parkland and gardens, on the shores of Ullswater. Highlights include a wood-panelled hall, an ornate drawing room, a cosy lounge bar and the 2-AA-Rosette Dining Room serving modern British and French cuisine.
- The Rampsbeck, mentioned in The Good Food Guide 2011, has won a Lancashire Life Food & Drink Award 2011 and received a TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Award 2012 after being named as one of the top 25 hotels in the UK.
- This offer is valid for Monday-Thursday stays until 31 October.
The small print
This voucher is valid for an overnight stay for two people in either a Standard or Superior Standard Room (where available), full Cumbrian breakfast and a 4-course à la carte dinner with coffee in the 2-AA-Rosette restaurant. Valid for Monday-Thursday stays until
See all terms
31 October. A limited number of rooms per night are available, so early booking is advised. Subject to availability. See below for full terms and conditions.