By Travelzoo Staff
For £109 instead of the usual £198, stay and dine at a 19th-century hotel overlooking the eastern shore of Windermere in the Lake District. This deal from the Briery Wood Country House Hotel includes:
Why we love it
- Stay at a 19th-century country house hotel in Windermere for £109 per room
- Worth £198, this package from Briery Wood Country House Hotel saves 45%
- Overnight accommodation for two in a Double or Twin Room
- 3-course dinner from the set menu and coffee for two
- Full English breakfast
- Add an extra night on a B&B basis and pay £188 per room
Briery Wood Country House Hotel
Cumbria, LA23 1ES
Tel: 015394 33316
What's included & when
- June 7, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
- - Accommodation in a Double or Twin Room
- - Full English breakfast
- - 3-course dinner and coffee from the set menu (worth £29 per person)
- Set in seven acres of secluded gardens, Briery Wood is within easy reach of the popular villages of Ambleside, Bowness and Windermere and is a great base for exploring the Lake District.
- The hotel's restaurant has views over the landscaped gardens and a terrace for dining alfresco during the summer months. The menu features locally sourced produce, such as Cartmel Valley smoked salmon and candied supreme of Lunesdale duck.
- Valid seven days a week until 31 August or Friday-Sunday in September. Travelzoo has also negotiated additional B&B stays for £79 per room, per night.
- Not available on 22, 24-26 June; 6, 15-16, 27, 29-30 July; 5-6, 12-13, 17, 19-20, 31 August; 7, 14, 21, 28 September.
- Dogs are welcome. There is a £20 charge per room for the total stay, payable directly to the hotel.
The small print
This voucher is valid for an overnight stay for two people in a Double or Twin Room including full English breakfast and a 3-course dinner and coffee from the set menu in the hotel restaurant. Vouchers are valid seven days a week until 31 August. Subject to availability. A limited number of rooms per night are available, so early booking is advised. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms