By Travelzoo Staff
At £109 per room, overnight stays at the Burn How Garden House Hotel on Lake Windermere are now 46% cheaper than usual. Here's what you get:
Why we love it
- Escape to the Burn How Garden House Hotel on the shores of Lake Windermere for £109 per night
- This package for two regularly costs £200 -- you save over 45%
- Includes accommodation in a Standard Double/Twin Room with full English breakfast
- You also get a 3-course à la carte dinner for two (worth £30 per person) and a bottle of wine served with your meal (worth £19.99)
Burn How Garden House Hotel
Back Belsfield Road
Windermere, LA23 3HH
Tel: 015394 46226
What's included & when
- March 26, 2013 - June 7, 2013
- - Accommodation for two in a Standard Double/Twin Room
- - VisitEngland award-winning breakfast for two
- - 3-course à la carte dinner for two (worth £30 per person)
- - Bottle of wine served with your meal (worth £19.99)
- The hotel is in the centre of the Lake District, a short walk from Lake Windermere and the centre of Bowness. Accommodation is in either the Garden Rooms or the Lodge Rooms, in a detached Victorian residence.
- The restaurant serves local produce including Morecambe Bay potted shrimps with homemade granary bread, and Grizedale forest venison with a parsnip and thyme rosti, and vanilla bean crème brûlée with ginger shortbread.
- The hotel is a 2-minute stroll from Lake Windermere and the World of Beatrix Potter Attraction is less than a 10-minute walk away.
- Valid Sunday-Friday until 7 June. Extra nights are £85 per room, on a B&B basis (excluding Saturdays).
- Not available on 18-22 May.
The small print
Valid for an overnight stay in a Standard Double/Twin Room, full English breakfast, a 3-course à la carte dinner for two and a bottle of wine served with your meal. Valid Sunday-Friday until 7 June. Sold out on: 28 April; 3, 8, 10, 12, 17, 24, 29, 31 May.
See all terms