By Travelzoo Staff
For £49, indulge in a spot of pampering with a Decléor facial or Dermalogica massage, plus a Jessica manicure, at Reynolds Fitness Spa, set within a beautiful Grade II-listed property and former parsonage in Rainham.
Why we love it
- Save up to 51% on a relaxing spa package at Reynolds Fitness Spa
- Includes a 55-minute facial or massage, plus a 55-minute manicure for £49
- Set within a Grade-II listed Georgian property and former parsonage on Rainham High Street
- The Kent spa prides itself on using award-winning Decléor, Dermalogica and Jessica products
- Chic interior, complete with traditional beamed ceilings and contemporary furnishings
Sept. 12, 2012 - Dec. 17, 2012
Reynolds Fitness Spa
The Old Parsonage
113 High Street
Rainham, ME8 8AA
Tel: 01634 233194
- This indulgent 110-minute package, available for the next five months, would regularly cost up to £101 and includes:
- - 55-minute Decléor classic aromatic facial or 55-minute full-body Dermalogica massage
- - 55-minute Jessica deluxe manicure
- - A day's use of the leisure facilities, including the Jacuzzi, aroma steam bath, sauna, monsoon showers, ice fountain and heated loungers
- Located on Rainham High Street, the facilities at Reynolds Fitness Spa are open from 6:30am-10pm Monday-Thursday and from 6:30am-9pm Friday, and treatments can be booked from 9am-5pm.
The small print
Vouchers may be used Monday-Friday, subject to availability until 17 December. Reservations are required. There is no limit to the number of vouchers purchased per person or as gifts. 48 hours' notice is required for changes to the date of appointment. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Package must be used by one person, in one visit. No cash value or cash back. If you are pregnant please inform the spa when booking. Over-16s only. Full terms and conditions below.
See all terms