By Travelzoo Staff
Spend a cosy winter evening at the newly refurbished Smarden Bell, a rustic country pub in the heart of Kent that serves up traditional pub food.
Why we love it
- A 3-course lunch or dinner for two at the newly refurbished Smarden Bell in Kent, for £29
- This 15th century Kent inn features open log fires and exposed beams
- Lovely location in the quaint village of Smarden, a 25-minute drive from Ashford and Maidstone
- Book several vouchers and make a night of it with a group of friends or family
Nov. 30, 2012 - March 22, 2013
The Smarden Bell
Kent, TN27 8PW
Tel: 01233 770 283
- With this half-price offer, you and a friend can stop by this 15th century inn for a 3-course lunch or dinner each for £29 (saving up to £27.40 on the bill).
- The menu changes to reflect seasonal availability, but currently includes winter-warming dishes* such as oven-baked Canterbury camembert with red onion marmalade, slow-cooked pork belly with braised red cabbage and red wine jus, or pan-fried salmon fillet. Tempting desserts** include chocolate tart mousse and apple and pear crumble.
- Located in the quiet village of Smarden near Ashford, The Smarden Bell retains much of its historic character with exposed beams, open fires and wooden latch doors all recently restored.
- This voucher can be used Monday-Friday until 9 December and then from the 3 January-22 March, 2013. Excludes 14 February, 2013.. Lunch is served from 12pm-3pm Monday-Friday and dinner from 6pm-9pm Monday-Thursday, then until 9:30pm on Friday.
- Click here to see all our Christmas gift ideas.
The small print
Valid for lunch or dinner, Monday-Friday, subject to availability, until 9 December and then from the 3 January-22 March, 2013. Excludes 14 February, 2013. Side dishes are not included. *A £5 supplement applies to rib-eye and sirloin steak options and £7 applies to T-bone and fillet steaks on the steak board. Excludes 6 cheeses. Reservations are required. Menu items are subject to change. Gratuity is not included. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms