By Travelzoo Staff
Save 55% on a top ticket to watch English Touring Opera when it makes a rare visit to Bromley to perform Verdi's "Simon Boccanegra". Recommended as a must-see
by The Daily Telegraph
, the production comes to the Churchill Theatre for one night only this month.
Why we love it
- English Touring Opera comes to the Churchill Theatre in Bromley on Saturday, 16 March
- Top-price tickets are now £15 instead of £33.90 -- you save 55%
- "Simon Boccanegra" is widely considered to be one of Verdi's finest works
- The huge production comes complete with accompaniment from a 26-piece live orchestra
- Recommended by The Daily Telegraph as a must-see
- "Strongly cast" says The Sunday Times
March 8, 2013 - March 16, 2013
English Touring Opera
Bromley, BR1 1HA
- Usually £33.90, Price Band A seats in the Stalls and Circle are now available to Travelzoo subscribers for £15 each. The only extra to pay is a one-off transaction fee of £2.85.
- "Simon Boccanegra" is widely considered as one of Verdi's most accomplished works. Set in Genoa and telling the tale of an outlaw who returns to his home town to become its leader, it is sung in Italian with English surtitles. English Touring Opera performs with a 26-piece live orchestra and has described the production as a "massive undertaking" for a "little-toured masterpiece".
- The "strongly cast" production forms part of what The Sunday Times recently called ETO's "most ambitious season to date".
- The company takes to the stage at 7:30pm on Saturday, 16 March.
- How to Book: Click "Buy Now" to book directly with ATG Tickets. Enter promo code TZOO when prompted, then choose where you want to sit and click on "£15 - Travelzoo offer" for each Price Band A ticket (coloured green). Alternatively, book by phone on 0844 871 7620 and quote "Travelzoo". Call charges apply. ATG's website is not optimised for mobile phones. We recommend using a PC, laptop or tablet to book online.
The small print
Subject to availability. Valid for one ticket on 16 March. Price Band A tickets usually cost £30 plus £3.90 in per-ticket fees. Advance booking required. Not valid for tickets already purchased. No cash value or cash back. The full value quoted is based on the maximum ticket cost plus additional per-ticket fees at the time of publication. Cannot be used retrospectively or in conjunction with any other offer. A one-off transaction fee of £2.85 applies. Photo credit: Richard Hubert Smith.