By Travelzoo Staff
Save 66% on a top-price ticket for "Maurice's Jubilee" -- a "poignant" and "quietly wonderful" new play, says the London Evening Standard
. Nab one of the best seats in the house
for £10 when the show comes to the Churchill Theatre Bromley in March.
Why we love it
- Save up to 66% on a top-price ticket for "Maurice's Jubilee" at the Churchill Theatre Bromley
- Written by and starring Nichola McAuliffe, who won a Best Actress Olivier Award for her role in hit musical "Kiss Me, Kate"
- The critically acclaimed show is touring the UK for a limited time, following a successful stint at the Edinburgh Festival last year
- Includes Friday- and Saturday-evening shows
Feb. 20, 2013 - March 30, 2013
Bromley, BR1 1HA
- During a successful stint at last summer's Edinburgh Festival, the 3-hander -- written by and starring Olivier Award-winning actress Nichola McAuliffe -- received glowing reviews. Telling a very British love story through the marriage of retired jeweller Maurice and his wife Helena as they navigate old age, it also touches on the country's long-standing relationship with the Royal Family. Full of "spry wit" and with "a touch of Alan Bennett", says The Daily Telegraph, "Maurice's Jubilee" also stars stage and screen veterans Gay Soper and Julian Glover ("The Young Victoria").
- This £10 offer is for a Price Band A ticket in the Stalls or Circle. Including all per-ticket fees, the usual price is £29.50. Subject to availability, all performances from 26-30 March are included. The only extra to pay is a £2.85-per-transaction fee.
- "A touching love story with a twist... A sparkling gem" -- The Independent
- "Funny but often true... It gleams brightly" -- The Guardian
- "A triumph" -- London Evening Standard
- How to Book: Click "Buy Now" to book directly with ATG Tickets. Enter promo code TZOO when prompted, then choose where you want to sit and click on "£10 - Travelzoo offer" for each Price Band A ticket (coloured green). ATG's website is not optimised for mobile phones. We recommend using a PC, laptop or tablet to book online.
The small print
Subject to availability. Valid for all performances 26-30 March. Price Band A tickets usually cost £29.50 for evening shows. All prices quotes already include per-ticket fees and a £1 theatre restoration levy. Advance booking required. Not valid for tickets already purchased. No cash value or cash back. The full value quoted is based on the maximum ticket cost plus additional per-ticket fees at the time of publication. Cannot be used retrospectively or in conjunction with any other offer. A one-off transaction fee of £2.85 applies.