By Katie Millington
The Enniskillen Hotel, near the Irish border, has impressed an unusually high 96% of TripAdvisor users, and holds one of its Certificates of Excellence 2013.
Why we love it
- It's a great saving of up to 46% with the option to add a second night for an extra £39 per room
- You'll stay in an upgraded Superior Double room, with a king-size bed, a rainfall shower, a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi
- The hotel is in the centre of Enniskillen, making it convenient for walks around Lower Lough Erne, cycling or golf at the Enniskillen Golf Club, a short drive away. Enniskillen Castle is also close by
- There's a whiskey-tasting room in the hotel where you'll be served by trained whiskey connoisseurs
72 Forthill Street
Co Fermanagh, BT74 6AJ
Tel: 028 6632 1177
What's included & when
- Valid Sunday-Friday until 14 March. Saturday nights are an extra £20 per room, payable direct to the hotel
- An overnight stay for two people in a Superior Double room with full Irish breakfast
£50 dinner credit per room towards food from the à la carte menu at Becketts Grill
Late checkout until 1pm (worth £20)
A 2-night package with daily breakfast and dinner on the first night is £129 per room
See what's on at the Ardhowen Theatre,
which is a 15-minute walk from the hotel.
The small print
Not available on 14-15 February. Subject to availability. Rooms at the promotional price are limited, so early booking is advised. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms